Its been a while since my last post. Some of you may have noticed the forum has been deleted. This is due to the heavy amount of spamming making it nearly impossible to keep up with the forum. I generally stay very busy and come here when I have the chance, and with that much spam coming in I just got rid of it. The Facebook page can be used for us to all network together until I get the time to install a more secure forum.
I’ve received some interesting questions via email so I thought I’d go over a few of them.
First: “Why do you think men should be dominant everywhere? They can’t just go bossing everyone around.”
The problem with that question is it shows misinformation as to what it means to be dominant. There is a huge difference between dominant and domineering. A domineering person goes around trying to be everyone’s boss, they may or may not actually care about what they are demanding or lead with any kind of example at all.A true Dominant Man, or at least my definition, is a man who only has authority because it is given to him. He leads by example, truly cares about what it is he asks of others, and doesn’t back down from his morals or standards. He cares for his community and does what is in the best interest for his family, friends, and community.
Another Question- “I can’t just sit around and be submissive and wait for a man to tell me what to do, where do I fit in your ‘society’?”
Being submissive to your husband doesn’t mean you are submissive to the world. My girl submits to me because I have earned that right and authority. Because I lead by example and she knows that any decision I make is in the best interest of her and the family. Outside of the home, she is strong willed, independent, has a left hook that can take down most men, and in her own right is an alpha-type personality. This site is not about telling women how they should behave, it is about telling everyone that a Man having a dominant nature should be embraced instead of labeled as archaic and out dated. The thought that we have somehow evolved past the need for male dominance and patriarchy is insane, and the cause for a lot of the degradation of our societies values and the lack of discipline of our youth. Men being dominant does not mean that every female has to submit to every man, it means that men need to hold themselves to higher standards than they do right now.
I am going to give some examples of some real Dominant Men, Men who lead by example, look out for their community and those around them.
- Bruno Serato- Here is a Man who has my deepest respect. He not only worked his way from being a poor dishwasher to the owner of a very successful restaurant, but he also gives back to the community in an incredible way. Every day, he prepares fresh pasta from his restaurant and feeds hungry children. My favorite thing I’ve heard him say in interviews- The children get fresh pasta, not leftovers. He doesn’t see them as second rate citizens and throw charity money to cut taxes, he donates his time and energy into giving these kids a good meal with a smile. He doesn’t have t do it, he doesn’t ask for anything in return, he does it because it should be done and he is in a position where he can do it.
- Mohammad Ali Jawad- Here is another man I have a huge amount of respect for. He is a very successful plastic surgeon who practices in London and around the UK. He learned about a horrendous epidemic in Pakistan. Men who have no right to call themselves men at all, who should be publicly beaten, tortured, and hung, throwing acid in the faces of girls and women. It is a growing trend for these bastards to do this because they think they can somehow justify it. Accounts of a ten year old girl whose parents were asked if she could marry someone. The parents said no, and the guy came to her home while she was playing in her yard, she didn’t even know who he was, and threw acid in her face because he couldn’t have her. A Teenage girl refuses her school teachers advances, and has the same happen to her. A Woman tired of being beaten asks for a divorce and gets the same. Dr. Jawad after hearing of this going on began donating his time and money into going to Pakistan on a regular basis to do free reconstructive surgery on these women. He talks to them, shows them kindness and caring, listens to their stories, and does his best to help them in the best possible way he can.
- Billy Mills- He was a Marine Corps Lieutenant turned Olympic Gold Medalist, who started Running Strong for American Indian Youth. They drill wells, build homes, even helped build the first native-owned dialysis clinic. They feed children, help families, and have been around for more than 20 years. He has also been with his wife for 50 years. Another prime example of a Man who does his best for his home and community.
- Antonio Diaz Chacon- A 6 year old girl was sent to the neighbors house to get a pack of tostadas. On her way back someone in a blue van snatched her up, covered her mouth and began dragging her into his van. Antonio was about 15 feet away when he heard a man yelling to give his little girl back, she’s not yours, and his neighbor comes up to him and says they stole our little girl. As his wife and the little girls sister called 911, he chased down the van. It ran into a light pole trying to evade Antonio, which gave him the chance to catch up and save the little girl. Whether he admits it or not, Antonio is a true hero. From his wife- ”He says everybody is calling him a hero but he feels he is just a normal person who did something for that little girl that anybody could or should have done.” I couldn’t agree more.
- Victor Perez- One morning Victor was standing outside his home talking to his cousin after hearing an Amber alert about an 8 year old girl. He suddenly sees a vehicle matching the description, and in a split second decision jumps into his ford pickup as his cousin calls the police. He drives up to the other vehicle, sees the little girl, and does everything he can to stop it. He forces the other truck off the road, the little girl is pushed out, and he saves her telling her she is going to be alright. How long would it have taken the police to respond if Victor hadn’t given chase? Would that little girl still be alive? Thankfully we never have to know thanks to Victors brave actions. Said Victor- ”I didn’t have no fear. I wasn’t thinking of me no more. I was just thinking we need to get that little girl to safety, I wasn’t going to give up. … I couldn’t give up.”
This is the goal of the Dominant Husband Project- Men taking responsibility whether they have to or not. How many hungry kids would there be if every man who ran a restaurant did what Bruno does and started feeding them? How many families could benefit if every man did like Billy Mills and did everything he could to help others in need? How many disfigured/injured/sick people would get their lives and dignity back if every doctor donated some of their time and effort to helping them the way Dr. Jawad does? How many little girls would be kidnapped and go missing, sometimes never to be seen again, if every man took action when needed the way Victor and Antonio both did?
Unlike what other groups say, groups like the National Center for men, men need to be taught to take responsibility. People like Mel Feit make the world a worse place by doing things like trying to say that a loser like Matt Dubay is a hero for standing up for his right not to be a father. He is a coward who doesn’t want to take responsibility. Whether he intended to have a child or not, even if the mother did some sort of psycho crazy trick to get pregnant, the child is innocent and his responsibility. That child still needs to be taken care of no matter the circumstances, and a real man wouldn’t even care if the child is his. All he would see is a child in need and the ability to help that child. People like Mel Feit make me sick. The so called “Mens activism” groups have it all wrong. They see a ridiculous law passed for feminists, and instead of just trying to get rid of it, they try to turn it around and make it give them less responsibility. They do things like have women charged for domestic abuse, all stemmed from a kindergarten mentality of “if you can do that then I can do this” instead of the adult mentality of “that shouldn’t be, so lets get rid of it”.
If half the men of our country would take responsibility instead of try to avoid it, would take the examples of other dominant men like the ones listed above to heart, we can bring about a real change for the better in our society.
As a side statement, I am a big fan of AMC’s The Walking Dead. I think it is great that without realizing it they show one important aspect of human nature, when broken down into small groups in extreme circumstances, the men are dominant and expected to be the leaders. Not that they are making some sort of statement, just that whether openly acknowledged or not, deep down people still know a mans true nature. Just something to think about.